(If you are new to Christianity, please start
This week (Dec 8), we begin our study of Matthew 3 with the Baptist's call to repent. Charts on the passage are also available.
Van's book on divorce and remarriage, Except for Fornication, is now in print, and available through both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The Topical Studies page now includes a link to a separate page
on the subject of Divorce and Remarriage, which will support materials
associated with this book, and Van will discuss questions on the blog.
This page brings together a variety of Bible study notes,
position papers, and links of interest to Christian believers who are
led of the Spirit to live individually and corporately according to the
patterns and teaching of the New Testament. Here's a high-level
description of what you'll find.
- Book Studies
- Here you'll find audio (mp3) files of expositions of a number of
books of the Bible. In some cases, written notes (in pdf format) for the studies are
available as well.
- Topical Studies
- Here are studies on the New Testament Church, divorce and
remarriage, last things,
the doctrine of salvation, Israel's holy days, and traditional
- Bible Study Methods
- The materials under this tab will help you learn to study
the Bible better.
- Here are links to a number of useful resources by other
people that deserve to be more widely known.
- This journal contains observations about various Bible
passages and topics, a brief summary of each week's message, and
examples of how
to use Bible study software.
- About Us
- Here's where you can learn about the small church of
which we're a part, and how to contact us.